Introducing the 2014 North Central Cable Show……
- In 2014, our annual North Central Cable Show will be at the CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL IN ST. PAUL. The February 24 through February 25 show will include a full schedule of exhibits, seminars, speakers and social functions.
- This year’s show will include sessions produced in cooperation with SCTE, NAMIC and WICT.
- Over 60 companies are expected at the exhibit area including programmers, distributors and services.
- Major cable television companies will again be participating including Arvig, Inc., Cable One, Charter Communications, Comcast, Mediacom, Midcontinent, and others.
- Sponsors to date include:
- PREMIUM SPONSORS
- DIGITAL PLUS SPONSORS
- Aurora Networks
- Fox Networks
- CLASSIC BASIC SPONSOR
- Alliant Consulting
- Outdoor Channel
- TE Connectivity
- TV One
For the latest updates and specific agenda information, click on our website at mncca.com and go to the North Central pages.
North Central Cable Television Planning Committee
Jean Edhlund, Fox Networks
Jennifer Goodno, TV Guide
Wynne Haakenstad, Midcontinent Communications
Theresa Sunde, Mediacom
Patrick Van De Walle, WGN America
February 24 – 25, 2014
Crowne Plaza Hotel, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Complete and return registration form and payment to:
North Central Cable Television Association
1885 University Avenue West, Suite 320
St. Paul, MN 55104
651-641-0268 with questions 651-641-0319 fax, ONLY IF PAYING BY CREDIT CARD
Forms not accompanied by payment will not be accepted.
- Contact the Crowne Plaza Hotel at 651-292-1900 for room reservations. Indicate that you are attending the North Central Cable Show. The deadline for hotel reservations is February 3, 2014.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations received after February 7, 2014.
- Full registration includes the following:
- Welcome Reception, Monday, February 24 (5:00 – 7:00 p.m.)
- Continental Breakfast on Tuesday, February 25
- Wrap-up Event, Tuesday, February 25 (5:00 – 7:00 p.m.)
- General Session & Management Sessions
- Exhibit Hall on February 25
- SCTE training sessions
February 3 is the deadline for the room block at the hotel. We have been notified that the hotel is currently doing a major renovation. They predict that after the February 3 date, there will no longer be room availability.